ADD US

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hip Hop Quote of the Month - T3



D is for the dirty dog running through em
Dangerous Ds from Detroit down to Dallas
A is for the A cuz we're above the average
Ya'll get the acolades cuz ya'll is actors
Hell naw
N is for nope I mean never
You're not next to blow, you'll never see our level
The G is for good God we're really great
They never should of let these two dudes out the gate
E is for everytime I see you I'ma get you
And end your little shine have scared to use a pencil
R is for my real niggas who know my reasons
Who keep me on their mind like girls putting their weaves in
O is for oh my God they feel awe
They can't touch these niggas, we above the stars
US is for us its just us
Put it together it spells out DANGEROUS!



T3 (Slum Village) 'Dangerous', from Carte Blanche (Phat Kat)


View this on LiveDigital

No comments: