ADD US

Monday, December 24, 2007

Chris Stokes, B2K, Raz B, Immature etc Molestation Drama






some industry person's journal entry

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/3526236.html

Ray J already called them out?
This came out a while back

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5878230ec8e402/


UPDATE: Statement by Chris Stokes

The accusations that Demario “Raz B” Thorton and Ricardo Thorton have made are vehemently false and hold no merit. I have recently stopped financially supporting both individuals along with assisting them with their criminal and legal matters which leads me to believe they are resentful and looking to benefit financially from this. My family is my first priority and the reason why I have been so supportive of them. In bringing these false claims, they have not only slandered me, they have also put me in a position to ensure that the truth is known and I will take all legal routes to protect myself, my family and my four children,” said Chris Stokes, CEO of The Ultimate Group.It’s also quite ironic that these statements were made only 2 weeks after they were denied admittance by a venue for an event I hosted in Beverly Hills,” added Stokes.

No comments: